On-site camping 2022
- We ask all campers to remember that this is a folk music festival.
- If you are likely to be disturbed by people sessioning into the early hours of the morning and starting up early the next day please do not camp on-site but take advantage of the many local caravan and camping areas in the Bega Valley.
- Musicians have been starved of opportunities to play together for the past two years and there will be late night sessions.
- Sessioners and pickers – please keep it acoustic!
- Camping is available at the festival site on the Cobargo Showground, just five minutes from Cobargo Village. Showers and toilets available. Showground Camping is only available to weekend ticket holders.
- For 2022 NO powered sites will be available.
- Youth and children (under 18) may camp FREE but must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
- The 2022 event will use the Arena. NO camping will be allowed on the Arena this year, other than for authorised volunteers and performers.
- For insurance purposes and in order to be fair with the allocation of camping spots, there will be NO admission to the festival site until 10.00 am on Friday 6 May 2022, except for authorised volunteers working on pre-festival set-up teams, and performers.
- The festival is located on a rural showground which is used by many residents, other local community groups and for grazing cattle. Please help us do the right thing by NOT lighting fires in the campsite. THIS INCLUDES WOOD BURNING FIRE STOVES. You will be asked to shut down any fires.
- We’d also be very grateful if you would compost, recycle or take your garbage home with you. We have a ZERO LANDFILL objective for this event. Local landfill is full of debris from the bushfires and your help in making sure we redirect as much waste as possible from our local tips would be greatly appreciated.
Bermagui Seaview Beach Houses
Moonrise on the River
Cobargo Information Centre (02) 6493 6110 hrs 10am - 4pm (except Tues & Wed closed)
Bermagui Visitor Information Centre (02) 6493 3054
Merimbula Tourism (02) 6495 1129 Freecall 1800150 457